PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR LIC AGENCY (ADVISOR), EASIEST WAY TO BECOME LIC AGENT STEP BY STEP VIA THIS LEADING WEBSITE FOR RECRUITING INSURANCE ADVISORS IN MUMBAI
- 4 Colour passport size photo
- 2 Photo copy of Pan card
- 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 2 copies of 10th certificate with date of birth
- cancelled cheque in which you need payment
- Total process Fee- Rs 850/ only,
including registration fee, training fee and IRDA license test fees,
No more fees thereafter.
- Free training will be given after the test.
Registration for LIC Agent
Upon successful registration, you will be undergoing 25-Hrs Online Training which is very much required from the examination point of view. In addition to ONLINE TRAINING, we would be providing you practical training at your convenient timings to make you aware of Marketing skills needed to achieve with LIC.
- Examination will be conducted by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA).
- Exam will be of 50 marks and question will be MCQ type.
- You have to secure 18 marks to pass exam. We will provide study materials online.
After successful completion of the examination you will be awarded a license by the IRDA to work as an insurance agent. You will be appointed as an Agent by our branch office and you will be a part of the team under Development officer.